Individual occupational therapy
- Sensory Processing Disorder (Sensory Modulation Challenges, Sensory Discrimination Disorder and Sensory Based Motor Disorder/Dyspraxia)
- Self-Regulation/Emotional-Regulation weaknesses
- Social Thinking Weaknesses
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Selective Eating
- Fine motor, Visual Perceptual and Visual Motor Integration Weaknesses
- Graphomotor (writing and drawing) Challenges.
Group occupational therapy
We offer several small ongoing therapeutic social groups in a wide range of ages that we run weekly to support self-regulation, social play skills, relationship building and social thinking. We use an eclectic approach in these groups but rely heavily on concepts from Michelle Garcia Winner’s Social Thinking® and Leah Kuyper’s Zones of Regulation frameworks.
Therapeutic half-day summer camps
Although having fun and making friends are at top of our list, our camps are therapeutic in nature. Activities may include gym and outdoor time, movement activities, sensory play, games, crafts and cooking. We cater our summer camps to the needs of the children in the group. Areas that are often covered include:
- Social thinking and friendship building skills
- Sensory processing and self-regulation skills
- Gross motor, motor planning and fine motor skills